Catch Up on the Seventh Annual LAN Summit!
On October 24, 2019, the seventh annual LAN Summit brought together more than 600 payers, providers, purchasers, policymakers, and patients to share resources, best practices, and mobilize stakeholders around the theme of Aligning for Shared Accountability. The day featured keynote speakers and plenary panelists discussing how to accelerate the shift to value-based care in order to achieve better outcomes at lower cost.
Whether you’re reliving the excitement of the day or just catching up now, we’ve divided the Summit live stream footage into individual chapters via the video player below, so you can watch what matters most to you.
- See former LAN co-chair Mark Smith reflect on the LAN’s major accomplishments and impact since its launch in 2015
- Watch HHS Secretary Alex Azar speak to the government’s role in accelerating value-based payment adoption
- Make sure to see LAN co-chair Mark McClellan reveal the 2019 APM Measurement Effort results and announced the bold, new goals for the LAN, and the LAN’s new mission and vision for the future focusing on collective action and shared accountability
- Dive into the “Six ‘Ps’: A Multi-Stakeholder Approach to Driving Value” opening plenary to learn how multi-stakeholder approaches can transform health care and drive value; led by Mark McClellan and featuring Bruce Broussard, Susan Frampton, Christopher Chen, Adam Stavisky, and Nick Leschly
- Watch the “Transformation through Leadership” closing plenary to learn how North Carolina has used multi-payer alignment to transform to shared accountability; led by Mark McClellan and featuring Rahul Rajkumar, Mandy Cohen, and Wesley Burks
- End with Mark McClellan and Acting CMMI Director Amy Bassano giving examples of how to take action and implement the new LAN goals.
We encourage you to share these videos, and to check out all of the LAN’s resources from the 2019 LAN Summit. All Summit materials and presentations are now available for you to access and share.
For those who attended the Summit, please remember to complete your session evaluations to give us feedback on the sessions you attended!