The 2018 LAN Fall Summit will take place on Monday, October 22, 2018 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel in Tysons, VA. Join us at this event to hear leaders in the field share knowledge of best practices and lessons learned about their alternative payment model (APM) initiatives. It is also an opportunity to meet and network with peers and innovators in payment reform.
The agenda for the LAN Fall Summit is currently under development.
Highlights from the 2017 LAN Fall Summit
- Nearly 800 health care innovators gathered at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, VA for the 2017 LAN Fall Summit
- Over 20 breakout sessions provided an array of case studies, implementation methods, and lessons learned.
- Committed Partner organizations shared their experiences implementing Category 3 and 4 APMs.
- Members from the Primary Care Payer Action Collaborative presented their ideas for supporting payers seeking to adopt sustainable primary care APM’s.
- Attendees enjoyed the opportunity to participate in “Meet the Leaders” – 15 minute one on one Q & A sessions with LAN leaders.
- A brown bag lunch session provided an informal opportunity for attendees to discuss implementing consumer and patient principles in alternative payment models and programs.
Access the 2016 Fall Summit agenda in the archives.