2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Main Phone: (202) 328-2000
Reservations: (800) 228-9290
Room reservations for the summit are to be made by individual attendees directly.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact LANsummit@rippleeffect.com.
The Marriott Wardman Hotel has sold out for the night of October 24th. There are no longer rooms available at the LAN Summit room block rate nor the standard room rate.
The LAN Summit room block has also sold out for the night of October 25th. However, there are still standard rate rooms available for the night of October 25th.
Alternative Hotels in the Area
Area Airports: Reagan National Airport (DCA) and Dulles International Airport (IAD) are the closest airports to the hotel, while Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is still within a reasonable commutable distance. Depending on your departure city, certain airlines may offer more convenient flights to certain airports, so we suggest considering all three airports when planning your travel to the 2016 LAN Fall Summit.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Distance to Hotel: 7.5 miles
Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Distance to Hotel: 29 miles
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
Distance to Hotel: 34.2 Miles
Information: 410-859-7111 or 1-800-I FLY BWI
Directions from Airports to Hotel
Taxi: Taxi fare (one-way) estimates from the three major airports are:
DCA: Approximately $26
IAD: Approximately $76
BWI: Approximately $103
Alternate Transportation to Hotel
- SuperShuttle: SuperShuttle provides shuttle service for the three area airports. Please call them toll- free at (800) 258-3826 to obtain current rates and schedules. Please allow sufficient travel time, as this service may make several stops before reaching your destination.
- Car rental: Car rental services are available at all three airports. Check the Ground Transportation Center of your arrival airport’s website for more information.
- Metro/MARC to hotel from airports
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport– From National Airport Metro Station take the Blue Line towards Largo Town Center Metro Station and disembark train at Metro Center, Metro Station. Board the Red Line and take the train towards Shady Grove Station and disembark the train at Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station. Walk about 5 minutes to the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. (approx. 36 min)
- Dulles International Airport– From Dulles Airport Main Terminal & Arrivals take bus 5A to N Moore St & Rosslyn Station Bus ba. Walk about two minutes to Rosslyn Metro Station and board the Metro Silver Line train toward Largo Town Center Metro Station and disembark train at Metro Center, Metro Station. Board the Red line towards Shady Grove Metro Station and disembark the train at the Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station. Walk about 5 minutes to the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. (approx. 1 hr. 11 min)
- BWI Airport – From Terminal between doors 1 and 2 take BWI Amtrak/MARC Shuttle towards BWI Amtrak/Marc Station. Then board BWI Rail Station MARC sb towards Washington Local. Disembark train at Union Station MARC Washington and board the Metro Red Line towards Shady Grove Metro Station and disembark train at Woodley Park-Zoo Metro. Walk about 5 minutes to the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. (approx. 1 hr. 44 min)
- The train system in the Washington D.C metro area has undergone a planned maintenance period called SafeTrack. We encourage all attendees to monitor the SafeTrack schedule, if they plan on using the Metrorail as their main source of transportation for the event. Due to the proximity of the Marriott Wardman Hotel to the Woodley-Park/Zoo Metro Station, we will only provide updates for the Red Line on the LAN Summit Website. For SafeTrack schedule information and updates, please visit the Washington Transit Authority’s website here.
- SafeTrack Update
- There is SafeTrack maintenance on 10/25/2016 affecting the Fort-Totten and NoMa-Galladet U. Metro Stations.
Onsite parking is limited. If you do not plan on staying at the Marriott Wardman Park, we recommend using alternative transportation methods like Metro or taxi.
- On-site self-parking: $20 USD per day
- Valet parking: $32 USD per day