Registration Coming soon!
You can book your room NOW!
The link to reserve your room for the LAN Fall Summit is now available. Contact us with any questions by emailing LANSummit@rippleeffect.com.
Reserve a Room
Highlights from the 2016 LAN Fall Summit
- Nearly 800 health care innovators gathered at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC for the 2016 LAN Fall Summit
- Over 20 breakout sessions provided an array of case studies, implementation methods, and lessons learned.
- Committed Partner organizations shared their experiences implementing Category 3 and 4 APMs.
- Members from the Primary Care Payer Action Collaborative presented their ideas for supporting payers seeking to adopt sustainable primary care APM’s.
- Attendees enjoyed the opportunity to participate in “Meet the Leaders” – 15 minute one on one Q & A sessions with LAN leaders.
- A brown bag lunch session provided an informal opportunity for attendees to discuss implementing consumer and patient principles in alternative payment models and programs.