Speak with a CMS Expert, a LAN Guiding Committee Member, or a LAN Work Group Member
During the interactive “Meet the Experts” session on April 26, from 11:45 am – 12:45 pm, LAN Summit attendees will have the unique opportunity to privately speak with a Guiding Committee or Work Group member to ask specific questions about alternative payment model adoption and implementation.
In the spirit of accelerating to value with alternative payment models (APMs), this is the ideal occasion for you to connect with LAN experts who are at the front line of developing and adopting health care payment reform from the ground up. These LAN experts can speak from experience on:
- Adopting APMs to improve outcomes for patients and their families;
- Setting up value-based payment for managing high-cost, high-need patient populations;
- Contracting and working directly with payers to implement APMs;
- Implementing core measure sets to help payers better assess health care quality;
- Exploring the next generation of accountable care organizations;
- Using APMs in Medicare Advantage;
- Discussing state perspectives on APMs’
- Adopting APMs for behavioral health;
- Aligning clinical episode payment, blended payment models, from the payer perspective; or
- Applying data sharing for accountable care organizations
Each one-on-one session will last 15 minutes.